Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paneer Tikka

I love paneer so it goes without saying that paneer tikka is one of my favorite appetizer recipes. It's easy and flavorful and involves paneer (yay!).

This recipe was one of those accidental recipes that came together on a whim. Last weekend my mom threw a party and planned on making paneer tikka. She got lazy and told me, "Marinate the paneer with yogurt, tikka masala and tandoori powder."

I, albeit with a grudge, went into the kitchen to make the marinade and I'm so glad I did. This appetizer turned out to be a success and was loved by everyone of all ages.

Ingredients
1 slab of paneer
Yogurt
Tikka Masala
Tandoori Powder

Directions
Cut the paneer into cubes. Mix the yogurt, tikka masala and tandoori powder to form a marinade. Drench the paneer in the marinade for 2 hours or overnight. Bake in an oven at 350 degrees until the marinade is dry and the paneer is soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment